History of building

The building that holds the Water Prince Corner Shop today has had its place in Charlottetown’s history since it was originally the Prince Street Grocery established in 1850. Now for over twenty five years it has delighted visitors to the Island with fresh and delicious traditional seafood under the direction of owner Shane Campbell and his family.

outside Water Prince Lobster